Scroll Down to See the Initial List of Entrepreneurship Coaches
Coaches: Click here to register and get new clients. Listing on this site is free.
The stages of the coaching process used by professional advisors to get you to the next level
What an Entrepreneurship Coach Does For You:
If you're an entrepreneur seeking to maximize your talents, engaging a coach may be the best investment you can make.
At CoachConnecXion we have a variety of strategic business and career coaches to help you meet your goals.
Your Coach will help with the following:
- Help you be more accountable. Since there is no one else to push you, you need a coach to provide that pressue and help you move forward
- Provide and outside perspective to give you a clearer picture of your environment
- Provide lessons learned from prior mistakes made by others so you don't make the same mistakes
- Help you more quickly identify the problem areas so small issues don't get out of hand
- Help you step back and think more strategically about the business and determine how the employees and clients can best address your vision
- Assist you in balancing your personal with your business life.
- Work with you on the problems you're facing, help you set goals and develop a plan, and require you to carry out and implement your plans.
- Encourage and motivate you, building your sense of self-worth and confidence.
Referenced from: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/240247