Scroll Down to See the Initial List of Test Preperation Tutor
Coaches: Click here to register and get new clients. Listing on this site is free.
The stages of the coaching process used by our professionals to get you to the next level
How a test preparation tutor can help you:
Individuals seeking to improve their test taking skills or knowledge should engage the help of a tutor. A tutor with experience in test taking strategies can provide guidance and direction that will help you quickly raise your score. At CoachConnecXion.com, we have have many tutors with knowledge and insight of different tests, including ACT, SAT, GMAT, LSAT, etc...
Your test preparation tutor will do the following:
- Help you improve your overall test taking skills by helping you identify the gaps in your knowledge and filling-in those gaps
- Provide a better understanding of test taking strategies that you may not be familiar with
- Help you improve your grades in class and your score in standardized tests by providing specialized instructions geared toward your area of weakness
- Provide help with the test study materials to ensure you are well versed on the concepts and you are comfortable with the subject matter of the tests before your exam
- Provide a system of accountability and help you be more responsible when it comes to studying and preparing for the tests
- Work with you on time management issues so you can make the most of your time and fully prepare for the tests
- Help build your confidence level and work with you to be more comfortable and relaxed when sitting-in for tests