Scroll Down to See the Initial List of Business Tutor
Coaches: Click here to register and get new clients. Listing on this site is free.
The stages of the coaching process used by professional advisors to get you to the next level
What a business tutor does for you, the struggling business, accounting or finance student:
Individuals seeking to improve improve their grades in business related classes or those trying to get a head start in class should engage the help of a tutor. A tutor with special knowledge and insight in the subject can offer specific advice and guidance to the struggling student. At CoachConnecXion.com, we have a variety of business tutors with focus in finance, accounting, business administration who can help you with your deficiencies and help you bring up those grades.
Your business tutor will do the following:
- Help you improve your overall knowledge in business by filling-in those technical gaps
- Provide a better understanding of the fundamentals that you may have missed in earlier classes
- Help you improve your grades in the class by providing specialized lessons geared toward your area of challenge
- Provide homework help to ensure you fully understand the subject matter
- Help you get ready for quizzes and tests
- Provide a system of accountability and help you be more responsible when it comes to completing homeworks and preparing for tests and quizzes
- Work with you on time management issues so your class assignments and homeworks can be completed thoroughly and on time
- Help you build your confidence level so you can learn better and perform better on tests and quizzes
- Decrease some of the supervision required of parents and help the student become more independent